Richard Laible is a professional meeting host and presenter with over two decades of corporate hosting experience (including many years with Chicago's legendary "The Second City" comedy troupe), He'll definitely get your audience laughing; but even more important, he'll get them - and keep them - listening closely to the messages you wish to communicate throughout your program.
Working as either the host, master of ceremonies, or spokesperson for your event, Richard makes it a point to:
· Prepare by understanding your company, speakers, and messaging to assure that my contribution is targeted to the strategic goals for your event.
· Open the event in a fun, upbeat, and highly interactive manner.
· Provide personalized and entertaining introductions of speakers, segments and topics.
· Maintain a dynamic and engaging flow and pace to the activities and agenda.
· Sustain audience involvement and interactivity.
Richard's clients include such respected organizations as SAP, Honeywell, Lincoln Financial, Sara Lee, Abbott, Bally Total Fitness, Kellogg's, Fisher-Price, and countless others. Allow Richard Laible to make your next event one of the most successful ever!